|ORGANISING INSTITUE||Vidhyadeep Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Anita, Kim
Under guidance of NCH (National Commission Of
1) Cleanliness and Hygiene: Promoting personal responsibility for a clean environment.
2) Environmental Responsibility: Highlighting the importance of preserving our natural surroundings.
3) Community Engagement: Encouraging active participation in environmental initiatives.
4) Health Education: Informing about eye health and overall well-being.
5) Art and Social Consciousness: Using creative expression to convey messages of cleanliness and sustainability.
6) Unity and Commitment: Fostering a sense of collective effort for positive change.
7) Guidance and Leadership: Demonstrating the significance of leadership in societal initiatives.
The “SWACHHATA HI SEVA (SHS) 2023 – GARBAGE FREE INDIA CAMPAIGN” at Vidhyadeep Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre in Anita, Kim was organized under the guidance of the National Commission of Homoeopathy (NCH).
1. Gathering: The event commenced with a gathering from 7:30 to 8:00 am.
2. Yoga Session: From 8:00 am to 8:30 am, Dr. Mahima and Dr. Neha conducted invigorating yoga sessions, promoting vitality and wellness among the attendees.
3. Swachta Pledge: During the event, at 8:30 am, Dr. Vipul Shastri delivered a warm welcome speech, accompanied by a floral welcome, presentation of mementos, shawls, and books as tokens of appreciation, all personally extended by Dr. Shastri himself. Dr. Pinakin Trivedi, our esteemed guest of honor, delivered an inspiring speech on cleanliness and environmental responsibility. In his presence, a powerful Swachta (cleanliness) pledge was taken by all students and staff, led by Dr. Harshna. Furthermore, in a remarkable moment, our distinguished guest and principal jointly unveiled an informative E-magazine dedicated to conjunctivitis. This initiative is a promising step toward enhancing eye health education, showcasing the commitment of our institution to broader health awareness. To conclude this segment, Dr. Avani Patel expressed heartfelt thanks to all participants and contributors for their valuable presence and contributions to this significant event.
4. Tree Plantation: At 9:00 am, Dr. Piyush expertly managed a tree plantation activity, symbolizing the commitment to environmental responsibility.
5. Relay Activities: From 9:10 to 9:20 am, relay activities were organized by Dr. Khushboo and Dr. Dipali, with arrangement assistance from Dr. Piyush and Dr. Vibhuti. These activities fostered unity and reinforced the shared environmental responsibility.
6. Nukkad Play and Dance: Starting at 9:20 am onwards, captivating nukkad play and dance performances guided by Dr. Radha’s artistic vision took place. These vibrant expressions of art and social consciousness echoed near Halpati Nivas, emphasizing the paramount importance of cleanliness and sustainability.
7. Breakfast and Guest Arrangement: Miss Nikita and Miss Janvi were responsible for breakfast and guest arrangements. The entire event was meticulously managed by Dr. Avani Patel under the guidance of Dr. Vipul Shastri, the Principal of VHMC and RC.
The “SWACHHATA HI SEVA (SHS) 2023 – GARBAGE FREE INDIA CAMPAIGN” was an overwhelming success, exemplifying unity, discipline, and a steadfast commitment to a cleaner India. Key outcomes of the event include:
1. Awareness: The event successfully raised awareness about the critical importance of cleanliness and environmental responsibility.
2. Wellness: The yoga sessions promoted wellness and vitality among the participants.
3. Environmental Responsibility: Tree plantation and relay activities symbolized the deep commitment to environmental responsibility.
4. Education: The unveiling of an informative E-magazine on conjunctivitis contributed to eye health education.
5. Artistic Expression: The nukkad play and dance performances effectively conveyed the significance of cleanliness and sustainability through art and social consciousness.
6. Unity: The event fostered unity among students and staff, reinforcing the shared commitment to a cleaner India.